* Limited Edition - One Time Run of These Roadnumbers!
* New Schemes
* Road-Specific Detailing
* 14:1 Helical Gears for Smooth, Quiet Performance
* Nonworking Ditch Lights w/Clear Lenses
* Five-Pole Skew-Wound High-Torque High-Efficiency Can Motor
* Low Speed Under 3 Scale MPH
* LED Constant & Directional Headlights
* Easy Multiple Unit Operation
* Metal Grab Irons & Lift Rings
* Factory-Installed Tsunami(R) Sound & DCC
* Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
Built 1985-1994, most still in service Primary Assignment: Fast intermodal and light, priority freight; later used in general freight service as well as local and yard work.
As computer technology advanced in the 1980s, EMD took a major step forward with the introduction of the new GP60. Directly behind the cab, a trio of microprocessors regulated and ran various onboard systems, replacing complex wiring circuits and relays. Coaxing 3,800 horsepower from its 16-cylinder 710G3A prime mover, the four-axle GP60 was well suited for fast freight service and was often seen on the point of priority trains when new. While the GP60 proved the advantages of computer control, potential buyers were more interested in six-axle power, and EMD focused its development efforts on the bigger units. For now, the GP60 may be the last in a long line of geeps.
Maßstabs- und originalgetreues Kleinmodell für erwachsene Sammler.
Nicht geeignet für Kinder unter 14 Jahren.