Introduced in 1939, EMD's 1000-horsepower NW2 switcher proved an ideal choice for railroads and industry ready to retire or replace steam switchers. Although WWII halted production so EMD could concentrate on building badly needed road diesels, the little switcher proved so popular that it was reintroduced in 1945 and built through 1949 and some are still working today.
Fully assembled and ready for service, these highly detailed models feature:
* Body-mounted KATO magnetic knuckle couplers
* Directional Golden White LED headlights
* Illuminated preprinted number boards
* Sophisticated light piping keeps cab interior free of lighting equipment
* All new motor and mechanism design
* Designed for drop-in decoder installation (decoders sold separately
Maßstabs- und originalgetreues Kleinmodell für erwachsene Sammler.
Nicht geeignet für Kinder unter 14 Jahren.