The SD80MAC series was introduced by EMD in late 1995. Conrail was the first railroad to receive the SD80MAC in early 1996, and as it would turn out, Conrail would be the only original buyer of this locomotive, even purchasing both of the demonstrator units. CSX and Norfolk Southern have since acquired these units.
The behemoth SD80MAC can generate up to 5,000 horsepower and has a maximum speed of the SD80MAC is 75 mph. It is equipped with the EMD HTCR-II radial truck that is capable of reducing the angle of wear between wheels and rail.
- DCC Friendly mechanism with a standard 8-pin plug for easy decoder installation.
- Directional headlights and lighted ditch lights
- Powerful five pole motor with dual brass flywheels
- Roadname specific headlight placement and truck type
- All wheel electrical pickup from scale 42" blackened metal wheels
- Comes with a number of consumer applied detail parts such as individually molded windshield wipers, MU hoses, and grab irons.
Abbildung = Beispielphoto !
Maßstabs- und originalgetreues Kleinmodell für erwachsene Sammler.
Nicht geeignet für Kinder unter 14 Jahren.